222200- Sauk- Including the cities of Baraboo, Reedsburg, Prairie Du Sac, and Sauk City 331 AM CST Tue Jan 22 2019
...WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 9 AM THIS MORNING TO NOON CST WEDNESDAY...
Early this morning Cloudy. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Today Chance of light snow in the morning, then chance of light freezing rain late in the morning. Snow in the late morning and afternoon. Snow accumulation of 2 to 3 inches. Highs in the lower 20s. Southeast winds up to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent. Tonight Snow. Snow accumulation of 4 to 5 inches. Lows around 17. North winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent. Wednesday Light snow in the morning, then partly sunny in the afternoon. Snow accumulation up to 2 inches. Total snow accumulation 6 to 10 inches. Highs in the lower 20s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent. Wednesday night Colder. Partly cloudy through around midnight then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows around 6. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Partly sunny. Highs around 15. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph. Thursday night Partly cloudy. Colder. Lows around 14 below. Friday Partly sunny. Colder. Highs around 1. Friday night Partly cloudy. Lows around 14 below. Saturday Partly sunny. Highs around 6. Saturday night Mostly cloudy. Lows around 4 below. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of light snow. Highs around 14. Sunday night Snow likely. Snow may be heavy at times through around midnight. Moderate snow accumulations. Lows around 4. Chance of snow 60 percent. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of light snow. Highs around 14.
Heavy snow Saturday in the central and eastern Midwest, and southeastern Plains. Rain will cover the southern Midwest, Southeast and the Delta. Rain and snow for the Northwest. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 1:36PM Fri Jan 18, 2019 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.